Monday, June 9, 2014

Review Tuesday: 365londontown Photography

Artist Bio


  • Name: Meg
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Missouri 
  • Camera: Sony A - 37

Meg, photographer and artist of 365londontown, takes photos of just about anything. Actors, to monuments, all the way to nature. After looking through her online shops and galleries, I can say easily and full of truth that she is truly talented, with a perfect eye for a great shot. Capturing not only what is happening at the time, but keeps mindful of the color schemes, composition, and mood.

(2013, London)

Meg practiced photography in high school, but her passion for photography fired up again in 2013 while she was a student studying in London. And she hasn't slowed down yet. She photographs many outings as the present. 
 Looking at her photos, I can say they are not taken on a whim. They are taken with so much in mind. I can tell that she wants the outcome to me something whimsical, something new. It shines brightly through each and every photo. As I browse through her works, I am simply awe struck by her ability to capture movement. The way she can isolate different parts of the human anatomy yet still encapsulate movement is a talent many wish they had, but are unable to obtain.

I find a sense of a near familiarity in each photo. As though I experienced what she has captured for myself. With her, even. It leaves me feeling a sense of obscure comfort and reassurance, that out in the world, there is beauty to be seen. Captured. Loved. And with that reminder, I can fully stand behind meg and her quest to grow within herself and her photography.


I wholeheartedly recommend looking into both her blog, and her shops to where her photography prints can be purchased. If you're looking for something new and fresh in the world of DSLR photography, this girl is your best bet. Give her a chance, and you will easily be blown away. Or even comforted.  





Meg of 365londontown Photography can be found on the following networks!

(her Redbubble store!)



- Spencer





No comments:

Post a Comment