Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gray Matters More Shop + Support!

It has finally opened! Thanks to the help of my amazing friend Lui, The "classic" Gray Matters More Logo can be found Right Here in a variety of shirts, hoodies, prints, and soon to be mugs + Pillows!

I have done quite a lot of shopping from Society6 and each and every product is made with such care and quality that by the time you get lets say, a T-shirt for example, it slowly becomes your favorite piece of clothing. As someone with a few shirts from them I can say they are true to color, size, and are EXTREMELY soft. 

Remember that half the proceeds will be going to The Adult Onset Still's Disease foundation! 

Thank you so much! As I have graduated my program, and things are settling at home, my normal blogging scheduel will resume ASAP. Thank you for sticking with me, guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment