Friday, July 4, 2014

An Apology For the Radio Silence

Hello, let me just blow the dust away from this blog with a short explanation. Despite my own popular beliefs, life happened over the last week! My little sister graduated from high school, we had dearly missed visitors at our home, and when chronically ill and a bit "delicate" with sleeping patterns, I had to take a small vacation from here without notification. 

But, things will be going back to normal! Albeit, somewhat late. An interview will be posted, a personal post, and maybe even some photography. But next week, I will be back on my normal posting scheduel as the festivities here were concluded with my sister getting her first tattoo and me taking a two day nap. 

I missed being here. It's lovely to be home. Here is photographic evidence of that fact.




- Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment