Friday, September 5, 2014

And Many Happy Returns

 I would give a lengthy explanation to my absence from my baby that is this blog, but I figured to keep some of the more gory details to myself while indulging in writing here as I have missed doing so terribly. What is happening, in the shortest of explanations, are quite large life changes of which I was not ready for. Nor do I believe anyone in my family was ready for. But, as we all know, life doesn't always agree with what plans may be, but, however, throws us in head first with a bit of a good luck pat on the back and a deflated life jacket. 

In the time I was away, my father had another surgery, I had a birthday, my baby sister went away to college, and many other changes. I have taken to chronically drinking out of a map mug gifted to me by Emily, who I interviewed on this blog. My obsessive compulsions have brought me back to everything in 4 x 4. I have been, fully consciously, been making myself more comfortable at a time when I should be extremely uncomfortable. Minds are amazing things. They can be self destructive, but they can also build ways to cope when life is a upside down. 

I have spent my time donating things I no longer need, but other might. Writing quite awful poetry, and going to doctors appointments and leaving rather frustrated. I have, however, found

comfort in communicating with my sister, my friends, and taking each day in five minute increments. I have also started taking more photos, some of which you can find here. 


I have also become a writer for the wonderful blog Positivty In Pain which can be found my clicking the name. And I am honored to take part. 

I cannot promise this blog with go back to how it was quickly, if at all. I am already planning changes (though interviews will remain), and I am happy with those changes.  I really do hope I will become more active here, as I do miss it. It felt wonderful to write this up, even if it is rubbish. 

I hope I will be back soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment